Thursday, December 9, 2010

Morris Family Fun

Since the arrival of their new baby girl, we've been spending some quality time with the Morrises.
Molly with Elmo, Colbie with me.
Just an illusion...not actually holding the baby. Must be magic from the hat!
Hamming it up!


Today we took an outing to the park with Ramsey, Grayson, Colbie, and my mom. The highlight for Molly was of course the slides...anytime she can launch herself downwards at high speeds, she's game.
"two, two, two, go!": Molly hasn't quite gotten the hang of counting yet, but she's all over the number 2. She repeats it over and over while using a "counting" tone of voice.


I tried to get a picture of them going down the slide together, but they were never in sync.
At first Grayson wasn't too keen on even sitting next to Molly on the slide. I think I should put together collage of all of my "Grayson, crying while Molly watches" pictures. I'm of course joking, I don't think there are enough to warrant an entire collage.
He cheered up pretty quickly.

going up!
Getting this picture was kind of tricky! He kept ducking on purpose right when I was about to take a picture.


We even got to feed the ducks...okay it was mostly pigeons, but there were 3 ducks.
We thought putting Grayson in the wagon would slow Molly down, but she could actually pull him...freakishly strong.
This is what Colbie did the whole time.
Ramsey has it good with this one! Can someone explain why my 21 month old woke up more times last night than the 1 week old Colbie? I'm going with teething. It's my hope that when all of her teeth are finally in (8 more to go I think) that all of her sleep issues will magically disappear. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I went to visit Colbie, Grayson and Ramsey today and all she did was sleep! I know my kid sleeps all the time, but when she is teething it disrupts MY sleep schedule; this is one of those weeks! You never know Becca, baby #2 may be a little sleeper like Colbie!

    ReplyDelete