Saturday, May 7, 2011

Apple Pie

Our peaches are finally ripe and they're really yummy! Molly likes them so much that she calls them "apple pie". I see her logic, apple pie is a reasonable descriptive for all things delicious.
Which one?

"MMM, apple pie!"

We made it to gateway park twice this week. Molly thinks it's probably the best thing ever and talks about the "wiver" all the time now . Gran is still on the fence about it

A little post swim potty.

The twin bed is going pretty good now. The past two nights she's slept through the night. She does seem to wake up earlier and nap time is still a pain (*tear), but I'm glad that it hasn't been a complete failure. I'm glad I went with the twin since there's enough room for us to lay down with her, way more comfortable than the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we can go to the "wiver" when we're visiting. I can't wait to see her, she's such a big girl now!!

    ReplyDelete