Friday, September 9, 2011

Fancy Pictures

We cashed in on my contest winnings the other day and here are the results. I think they turned out really cute. Of course Maggie didn't let us get any "sleepy baby" pictures, but that's okay, she looks cute and alert. She usually is a sleepy baby, so I thought for sure she would be passed out the whole time, but I guess she wanted to be part of the action.
Public service announcement:  Don't actually let your baby hang out in an old suitcase.


This is part of her "tiger" series...ROAR!
Molly holding Maggie,making me nervous.  Our hands have possibly been photo-shopped out of this one.
Kisses for Maggie.  But seriously, why can't she kiss?  She can do almost anything, but instead of puckering, she just slams her face into whatever or whoever is lucky enough to receive one.

 Such a little ham
So a big thanks to Laurie Brown , they turned out super cute!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Becca! Love the one of Molly dancing and Maggie wearing the hat....adorable!

    ReplyDelete