Hasn't mastered crawling, but in the past few days she's made some serious progress. Although she still uses the GI Jane technique, (thanks for the proper term Rachael :-), she's also been working out the coordination to crawling on all fours. It's probably only a matter of days before she masters it. What am I going to with all the 3+ toys we've accumulated in the past year? So many tiny parts.
Here are a some pictures I took out in the yard the other day.
Molly can be so sweet to Maggie sometimes. She loves to try and make her laugh, which is the best. Sometimes she'll even just look at her and sort of sigh and say "I love her mama". Of course you get a toy involved and then it's all over.
Right after this picture was taken, Molly says "She's too heavy! Get her off of me!"
I love these pictures! You've gotten to be quite the photog - great eye! The last one is picture perfect. xoxo MB
ReplyDelete