

I forgot to put up pictures of Molly's new bed in yesterday's post. I've totally been conned and I have bought her this ridiculous bed/hammock thing...but it actually isn't that bad. She's slept in it two nights now and she's done a 5 hour and a 6 hour stretch which is nice. I also like that I don't have to swaddle her when she's in here because swaddling had become a fruitless effort since she would always escape. I was starting to search the Internet for "baby shrink wrap" since she was always waking her self up with punches to her face. The best part of this bed is that she can continue to sleep right next to me for the next 6-7 months. Since I've barely graduated to sleeping on my right side (not facing her) I'm thinking I need some more time before she graduates to her crib. Here are the pictures of her crazy jungle baby bed, I apologize that her pj's don't match her sleep sack...I'm not a very good girl mother, she's frequently wearing whatever I grab out of the drawer.
That's a pretty cool contraption! I want one for me. Is there a weight limit?
ReplyDeleteOn a second look, I just noticed the transistor radio on the floor beneath the hammock. Nice touch! Who knew that thing would still be useful 11 years later?
ReplyDeleteOk Becca, your blog is now my official "guilty pleasure"....it's freaking hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI think the hammock looks pretty comfy and I would love one in adult size...come to think of it, Landon would probably need the adult-sized one at this point!
We're over trying to get him a crib...we're probably going to break out his own bed soon.
Becca I love your blog - you are a great writer! I am cracking up at everything you say...since our daughters are 1 week apart I share in your highs and lows of parenting.
ReplyDeleteI was looking at that hammock the other day and told Chris we need to get it for the next one - and his response was, "ugh, the next one?"
Is the radio on the floor for the "shhhhhhh" noises? Haha...I had to use the white noise for Kate the other night and it is magic! She passed out as soon as I put it on:-)
Later - and keep on writing - your words entertain me:-)