Well we made it through Molly Mac's biggest weekend to date. We started out on Saturday with a quick visit at Michaela's aunt Laura's house and then dinner at Ramsey and Blaine's with Michaela, Dustin and Landon. Then on Sunday we went back to Laura's for a BBQ. I'm a bad mother and didn't take any pictures of these events...so I will refer you to the Burgess baby blog and the Morris family blog for pictures. What I learned from these outings is that Molly is a homebody like her parents. I think the fussiness stemmed from her missing naps here and there. The high of the weekend was definitely introducing Molly to her

extended family, the Burgess', it has me pumped for our upcoming McBurgorris family vacation. The low of the weekend was having my car broken in to and purse stolen. If any one see some punk kid wannabe gang banger walking around with a green patent leather Michael Kors purse, kick him in the nuts for me. This is what Molly has to say to the jackass. I swear she did this that night after it was stolen...she's pissed too.
On Monday we had a nice afternoon at Jonny's sister's house. She seemed to be in higher spirits so that was nice. Here are some pictures of her hanging out with her cousins Jonathan and Madeline and her aunt Cassie.
Here's one we call "Molly's in Space. Think "Bowie's in Space" like "Flight of the Conchords".

When we got home on Monday I had Meredith take some pictures of us with her new fancy camera. Mere is going to Nepal in November so she bought a very nice camera so she could get some good shots of here trip. So far it has come in handy for getting some good shots of Molly...not that it's too hard, she's a pretty photogenic baby. For those of you reading my blog for the excitement, I apologize for it not being as "edgy" this time. I'll try harder next time!
Love the pic of Molly flippin' the Bird! I totally agree with her...they deserve a shot in the family jewels (or lack thereof) for that crap.
ReplyDeleteSorry that stupid loser had to put a damper on our fun weekend with you guys. It was great to see you and can't wait to get together next month!
-Dustin
I love the picture of her in the melon outfit...I'm guessing she's sitting in a melon patch? Great seeing you guys! Can't wait for July now!
ReplyDeleteM
Probably one of my little gangsta kids from 4th Ave. Middle School. If I see a kid rockin' the MK bag, I'll fire a dodgeball or two at the mid-section. It's well deserved I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteLove the latest pics...especially the one of you two at the end and the one of her in the garden! You are doing great with this blog thing Becca! You want to come help me out?!
ReplyDelete