well since I have a parental advisory now, I can say what I want :-) Yesterday we went to a band concert for our nephew and since I'm a card carrying, bonafide "band fag" (you can say it if you are one and if you have a parental advisory) I actually wanted to listen to the bands. I decided this would be hard to do out in the hallway trying to calm an angry baby. Meredith generously offered (as she always does) to watch Molly while we enjoyed the cool musical stylings of the Desert Band Festival (I'm an alumnus by the way). Molly has rejected pacifiers from the beginning, but she has taken a bottle or two before, but since her mother is crazy and feels threatened by bottles (some how the word "medela" turns into "poison" when I look at it) I haven't really pushed the bottles too hard. Well apparently my opinion of bottles has rubbed off on Molly and she refused to take it while we were gone. I guess she threw a fit and although she was calm when I got home, her puffy wet eyes told me how disappointed in me she was. Anyhow she ate and then slept like shit all night as if to punish me. What I have learned from this is that only the taste of flesh can satiate my baby...sorry if that's too graphic, but hey, I have an advisory, you were warned. Well these photos have nothing to do with my story here, but as Michaela told me, it's part of my "raw truthful appeal"


On the left we have her happy after a nice bath. On the right we have her showing off her two newish skills, smiling and picking her butt up and kicking her legs

On the left here we have one I like to call "Honky Cat"

And on the right...I just thought it was cute with the little Buddha Belly hanging out.
Well, that's it for now!
-Becca
You make me laugh! Love it! Can't wait to meet the honkey cat...her little budha belly and all. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove, M
Loved your story Missy! Shared with my parents and they were cracking up! Loved the new pictures of Miss Molly...the towel picture is too cute!
ReplyDelete