I thought I would post a few pictures from the past few weeks. Last week I took Molly to Jonny's office for a weigh in. She's definately gaining, but I don't know if she'll be able to keep up with her "cousin" Landon, but give her a few months and she's totally going to take out her "cousin" Grayson...and she might need to, that kid is grabby :-)
See what I'm talking about, that kid is grabby!
On Sunday we went to Ramsey and Blaine's house and went swimming. at first she was into it, but as soon as I decided to dunk her, she screamed, she felt pretty betrayed. Besides the screaming, we had a pretty good time.




So fun! I love the new pictures! And don't worry...if you read back into the archives of our blog, you'll see we weren't always cheery either...and we talked about him crapping all over the place. Somehow we still have readers. Keep it up! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteMichaela
Good stuff...Tell Grayson that Landon's not putting up with no grabby hands when he comes out!
ReplyDeleteYou guys all look great and we can't wait to see you soon.
-Dustin