Thursday, May 7, 2009

Don't get excited, I'm not going to be like Dustin and Michaela and do this every week. Honestly I don't know how they do it, I wouldn't know what to say. I'm afraid mine would end up sounding like "Well, she shit 5 times today and once it was all over me and the entire room." No one wants to hear that. Plus I'm too busy trying to keep her alive and moderately happy to do this all the time, It turns out that it's trickier than I had previously thought. I just wanted to upload this video so my mom could see it since she's out of town. Mom was the one who started Molly on her path to saying "OH" so I wanted her to see all of the progress she's made. Enjoy!

Becca

1 comment:

  1. Becca has a blog! My life is complete....Becca, I think you're going to be the first baby blog in history to need a parental advisory warning!

    Love it!

    -Dustin

    ReplyDelete