Friday, June 18, 2010

Videos

I had thought that the video upload wasn't working because every time I uploaded the video in the last post, when I tried to watch it, it said that there was an error or some BS. Anyhow, I gave up and just posted it anyhow, and it turns out it's fine. Apparently I deleted and re-loaded dozens of time over the course of a few days for nothing...screw you blogger!
Here are a couple of other videos from the past couple days. The first one is at the paint store and there really isn't any point to it, but hey, Molly's in it, what more do you want from me?
This one is of Molly running around in my shoes. She's always doing this, but this time she was actually able to get her toes in the right place and walk. The child is obsessed with shoes. I think this could get expensive.

We have a big couple weeks coming up. Swim lessons start on Monday, my birthday is the following Monday (30 if anyone is keeping track) and sometime soon after that, Uncle Chris and Aunt Stephanie will be in town for a visit. Also we're going to be moving into the 2nd half of our house REALLY soon! All we have left now is the crazy room upstairs, very exciting. What I'm most excited for is to have my laundry in the same house as me. I'm useless at doing it if I have to remember to actually go to another building to complete the task...ask Jonny about it, he's done pretty much every load since we moved in here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the video of her in the paint store...she's doing nothing in particular, but still fun to watch. She's getting around really well now! Especially on step ladders :-) Cute pictures, miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics & videos Becca, especially the one of her wearing your shoes! If Molly is anything like her Mama when it comes to taste in shoes and hand bags, she's gonna cost you a fortune! I have a feeling though that she already has!! Happy Father's Day Jonny! HOpe you guys have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete