Last weekend was Midnight at the Oasis, so papa was driving his corvette around. We told Molly it was his "fancy car" and she loved that. She became obsessed with playing in the fancy car. You would think that she had forgotten it, moved on to some new game and then BAM! She starts whining about wanting to play in the fancy car again. I guess she just knew that she looked good in it.
Tomorrow is the big day! We don't have anything planned for tomorrow but there will be a rip roaring party this weekend. I'm of course completely disorganized and I'm not really sure how it's going to fall together, but oh-well, party planning just isn't my thing. I do have the cake planned and that's all anyone cares about anyhow, right? I'll admit it's a large part of what I care about when I go to parties.
In new baby news, I was supposed to have my ultrasound tomorrow, but they called and re-scheduled, so now I have to wait until Monday. Initially I really didn't care since I wasn't planning on finding out the sex, but I'm really tempted to find out this time around. I know how Ramsey feels about that...my loves surprises friend. I also know how Michaela feels about it...my hates surprises friend. I don't know whose going to win out in the end: the Ramsey angel or the Michaela devil sitting on my shoulders. I also don't know why Michaela ended up being the devil in this, I'll blame Rams for referring to finding out early as "the dark side" when I told her I might be too tempted to wait. Sorry Michaela.
doooooooooooo it. find out. I bet it is a girl! Per my dream. Can't wait for the bday...however it is during naptime, but we must make it this year!
ReplyDeleteHey now - It's not the dark side. Knowledge is enLIGHTening. You don't have to know, you can just have the US tech put it in an envelope and send it to me. :-)
ReplyDeleteThere's an idea! You can find out and just share the news to everyone but me! But then again, I think once you know, I'm going to have to know too! I'm going to bet it's a boy....sorry Annette! Love the pictures of Molly in the "fancy car!" See you guys and the Birthday girl Sunday!
ReplyDelete