You may have heard that there are new car seat recommendations that say that you should keep your child rear facing for 2 years or up to some weight that I can't remember, probably 30 lbs. This is fine and well for people with normal sized cars, but for me, this means that for two years (starting in August) one passenger in my car will have wrap his or hers legs around his or hers neck. It is possible, but it's a pain. So we may in the coming weeks get a more sensible car. Right now I'm leaning towards leasing since it seems that gas may be on it's way out and I don't know what's next as far as cars go. I don't want to be stuck paying for a beta-max. I suppose it's not going to happen right away or anything, but it should probably happen sooner rather than later or else we might find ourselves in some sort of crazy Mad Max nightmare. Seriously though, what do I know...absolutely nothing...except that two kids take up more space that I don't have.
On the same thought of running out of space, my abdomen is starting to look like it might be. I think I look like I'm about 2-3 weeks bigger than I was last time around. I'm hoping this really is just a early "popping" thing and doesn't necessarily translate into a bigger me come delivery time. I was pretty large last time. I'm also to that point where I can now feel Maisie or Maggie (possible names) all of the time now. Just like Molly, she's a mover and a shaker. P.S. if you have an negative opinion about those names...I'm probably not interested. I may however be interested if you have an opinion between those names...maybe.
Moving on: Pictures
Last weekend was crazy birthday party weekend. We started it off on Saturday with both Kate's and Jeffrey's parties and finished on Sunday with Keegan's. It was fun for us though since we don't get out much, sad but true.
Jeffrey's party was at Summer's house. Molly had a blast going crazy with all of their toys. There was the slide which big cousin Emmaline helped her with and the plasma car which was super cool. I'm going to have to get her one of these even though the suggested age is 3+. Then there were the simpler things like shoe swapping.
Lorelei with Molly's shoes, Molly with Emmaline's shoes=good times!
Also a good time is my make-up drawer. Yes, I know I need to get a lock put on it. All of the other drawers/cabinets in the bathroom have them, but at the time she couldn't reach the make-up drawer. What? They grow?
Grayson came over to play the other day and made it clear that he's cool with girls and their stuff. Here he is checking out Molly's dress with some very pretty shoes on. And no, despite her reputation, Ramsey did not make any attempts at dressing him up, he picked it all out himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment