One of her early birthday presents was a cool activity table from my parents. It's the kind with the roll of butcher paper for lots of big drawing fun. So far it's a big hit. She especially likes to sit on it.


For her party, I made her some cupcakes in the images of some of her favorite characters. It's a show called "Peep and the Big Wide World" about 3 little bird named Peep (a chicken) Quack (a duck) and Chirp (some sort of red bird). She loves them and she liked her cupcakes...it of course helps that it's cake.

Singing happy birthday

Yum yum!

I remember reading a while back from some etiquette expert that having children open presents in front of other children is unnecessary and maybe even cruel at times. I think there may be some truth to this, especially with toddlers.
For her party, I made her some cupcakes in the images of some of her favorite characters. It's a show called "Peep and the Big Wide World" about 3 little bird named Peep (a chicken) Quack (a duck) and Chirp (some sort of red bird). She loves them and she liked her cupcakes...it of course helps that it's cake.
Singing happy birthday
Yum yum!
I remember reading a while back from some etiquette expert that having children open presents in front of other children is unnecessary and maybe even cruel at times. I think there may be some truth to this, especially with toddlers.
Grayson loved Molly's new puzzles so much that he was thinking he might take one home. Fortunately when we showed him he got his own favor, he was cool with letting go of the puzzle. Literally, he just dropped it on the floor. You can also see in the background of this picture an enthusiastic Madeline. She looks like that in about 15 consecutive pictures. Sorry Madeline.

When it came right down to it, Keegan really wasn't interested in giving Molly the present. Don't worry, your birthday is next week, I'm sure you'll get some pretty good stuff too.
When it came right down to it, Keegan really wasn't interested in giving Molly the present. Don't worry, your birthday is next week, I'm sure you'll get some pretty good stuff too.
Well if you're still reading I have some news to tell. I'm sure this is what everyone wants to know and it probably should have been my lead story.
Well if you're someone who knows how to read these things, you probably already know. Jonny says that he would have known, which makes me feel good about my decision to find out. I hate the idea of him knowing and me not knowing. At the party we talked with Karen and Danny about my agony over deciding whether or not to find out. Danny came up with the best advice that anyone has given me regarding this and told me I should just flip a coin. Later that day I got out my ipod and used a coin toss app that I have. Jonny called it tails (although since he wasn't paying attention to me, he didn't know why he was calling it) and that was our answer. So if any one's interested, Molly's going to have a baby sister!
Well if you're someone who knows how to read these things, you probably already know. Jonny says that he would have known, which makes me feel good about my decision to find out. I hate the idea of him knowing and me not knowing. At the party we talked with Karen and Danny about my agony over deciding whether or not to find out. Danny came up with the best advice that anyone has given me regarding this and told me I should just flip a coin. Later that day I got out my ipod and used a coin toss app that I have. Jonny called it tails (although since he wasn't paying attention to me, he didn't know why he was calling it) and that was our answer. So if any one's interested, Molly's going to have a baby sister!
Today when we got home I put the DVD in and she watched. She wasn't really interested at first, but afterward she exclaimed, "YEAH! Baby sister!" It was so cute. I have to say I feel the same way.
Awesome news...congratulations you guys! Poor Jonny is going to be outnumbered 5 to 1 now!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Molly Mac Mac Mac!
Congrats! I am so happy for all of you! Ok, so my dream predicted a girl...she will have dark hair per my dream.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the party, we hope to see you for Kate's!
Annette I think you have genetics on your side, Jonny and I aren't recessive gene people. Dustin, Jonny's cool with it, he likes us girls :-)
ReplyDelete