It's 100 degrees today (My car said 102) so what better activity than the fair! right?!? Actually it was a lot of fun. We met up with Kate and Annette and the girls had a blast going on the little rides. We didn't know if they would be able to go on them or not since they're not quite tall enough yet, but apparently they aren't hard core about their height requirements, which was a relief since I'd already blown 20 bucks on tickets. The first ride I went with them just to make sure they didn't try to bolt or freak out. When I was getting on the ride with them the carny guy asked me if I was pregnant and I totally lied...nope, I just drink too much haha! I guess height isn't an issue but pregnancy was. Now I could understand their concern over some crazier ride and I know they have to cover their asses, but c'mon! We're talking about stationary cars going in a circle...no bumps, hills, nothing. Not any worse than your average car ride. Anyhow, he took my word for it that I was just a little tubby in the middle and let me on and low and behold baby M has made it through unscathed.
Here are Kate and Molly on their second ride that they tackled unaccompanied. Kate was cracking me up on the rides, as soon as they started she would just squeal, it was really cute.

In their pink race car, super fast! (not really)

We also took them in the petting zoo, which Molly loved. She kept talking about the "doggies" although I did finally get her to say "goat" which is what the majority of the animals were. There was also a chicken, a llama, a few pigs and a wallaby...but mostly goats.
The girls petting some goats.

Come back tiny goat!

After only an hour or so, we were all done with the fair, it was just too hot!
Although the petting zoo didn't seem to have any rules about where one went to the bathroom, I thought it was wise to keep her diapered. She has been doing better though, yesterday she only had 8 accidents and today we've only had 3 so far and since the afternoons seem to go better than the mornings I think we should able to beat our record from yesterday, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.
If baby M comes out with crossed eyes don't blame me! I told you to tell the carney you ate a big burrito, haha. The girls did have a lot of fun, but it was WAY TOO hot for April...hopefully next year is better when we take Kate with you and your 2 kids!!!!! Also, I was telling Chris that at least the girls did not get peed on by a goat like I some kid today... he was telling his mom something and the goat squatted and took a leak on his shoe. Aw, the fair, good times!
ReplyDelete