Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hide and Seek

I'm not exactly clear how Molly learned about hide and go seek, but she has the basic concept down. I know that there's an episode of "Peep and the Big Wide World" called "Hide and go Peep", so maybe that's where this all started. It first started with her counting to ten and then saying "ready or not, here I come". Now she's escalated it to hiding while telling me that she's hiding or saying "where's Molly?!" It's cute for now, but will probably be bad when she gets better at hiding and realizes she shouldn't yell while hiding."
"Where's Molly?"

There she is!

The big girl bed is going pretty good. Getting her to go to sleep is still kind of difficult (especially naps) but I think by the end of the week (or month) she should be back to sleeping all night on most nights. She has slept one full night without waking up, so I know that it's possible. So basically, just in time for a new baby, we'll start getting some sleep.
Jonny's friend has a greenhouse that he's let Jonny have some space in so we've been going to check on Jonny's tomatoes on the weekend. Molly thinks it's great. We have been trying to teach her to not pick the green ones and so far that hasn't gone too well. I wish I liked tomatoes more because we've had a ton the past few weeks. They must be good ones though because I even like them a little bit, so I'm guessing if you liked tomatoes, you'd probably think these were amazing or something.

Jonny dressed her this day. I think he planned their "matchiness"

Here's a random picture from the paint store. This was of course orchestrated by papa.

My creepy baby ticker has informed me that I only have 99 days to go. Kind of scary, we still have a lot I'd like to get done before then and that doesn't sound like that much time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the "big girl bed" is going better. Definitely good you guys are doing this transition now! Cute pic of Molly & Jonny!

    ReplyDelete